Alana Gordillo (TV Actress) was born on the 5th of January, 2002. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 1. Alana’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alana Gordillo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alana Gordillo|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Pembroke Pines, Florida, USA|
Alana Gordillo, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Pembroke Pines, Florida, USA on Saturday, January 5, 2002. Perhaps best known for her starring role in the television movie Saige Paints the Sky, she also had a large role in another TV movie The Cookie Mobster, and has previously guest-starred in Hannah Montana.
Family: She was born in Pembroke Pines, FL to her military mother and has a sister named Alicia who is a singer. Alana Gordillo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alana Gordillo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alana Gordillo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alana Gordillo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alana Gordillo’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Alana Gordillo zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 21 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 7,746 days or 185,907 hours. There were precisely 263 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 5, 2002|
|AGE:||21 years old|
Alana Gordillo was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Alana Gordillo’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,302,149,639 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2002, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How You Remind Me" by Nickelback.
On this day in history:
5. Alana Gordillo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alana Gordillo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Alana Gordillo was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Alana Gordillo’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation Z
Alana Gordillo was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Alana Gordillo’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Alana Gordillo’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.