Alanis Morissette (Rock Singer) was born on the 1st of June, 1974. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 1. Alanis’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alanis Morissette below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alanis Nadine Morissette|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
Alanis Morissette, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada on Saturday, June 1, 1974. Singer-songwriter who was the recipient of sixteen Juno Awards, seven Grammy Awards, and has been nominated for two Golden Globes. She has released hits like “Ironic” and “Thank U.”
Family: She got married to Mario Treadway (Souleye) on May 22, 2010 and they had two children together. Alanis Morissette father’s name is Alan Richard Morissette and mother Georgia Mary Ann. We will continue to update details on Alanis Morissette’s family.
Georgia Mary Ann
Education: Alanis Nadine Morissette attended Notre Dame High School, Ottawa, ON, Glebe Collegiate Institute, Ottawa, ON.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alanis Morissette is married Mario Treadway.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alanis Morissette’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alanis Morissette’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Alanis Morissette zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The Canadian rock singer has been alive for 17,627 days or 423,070 hours. There were precisely 598 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 1, 1974|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Alanis Morissette was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Alanis Morissette’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Alanis Morissette’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alanis Morissette’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Alanis Morissette was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Alanis Morissette’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Alanis Morissette was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Alanis Morissette’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Alanis Morissette’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.