Albert Feraud (Sculptor) was born on the 26th of November, 1921. He was born in 1920s, in G.I. Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 5. Albert’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Albert Feraud below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Albert Feraud|
Albert Feraud, best known for being a Sculptor, was born in France on Saturday, November 26, 1921. French sculptor known for being the author of sans titre, exposed at the Musée de la Sculpture en Plein Air in Paris.
Family: He never married. Albert Feraud father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Albert Feraud’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Albert Feraud is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Albert Feraud’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Albert Feraud’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Albert Feraud zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 101 years old
The French sculptor has been alive for 37,012 days days or 888,307 hours hours. There were precisely 1,255 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 26, 1921|
|AGE:||101 years old|
Albert Feraud was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Albert Feraud’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1921, Warren G. Harding (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Albert Feraud’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Albert Feraud’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Albert Feraud was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Albert Feraud’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. G.I. Generation
Albert Feraud was born in the middle of G.I. Generation.
9. Albert Feraud’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Albert Feraud’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.