Alberto Tomba (Skier) was born on the 19th of December, 1966. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 8. Alberto’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alberto Tomba below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alberto Tomba|
|NICKNAME:||Tomba la Bomba” (Tomba the Bomb)|
|BIRTHPLACE:||San Lazzaro di Savena, Emilia-Romagna, Italy|
Alberto Tomba, best known for being a Skier, was born in San Lazzaro di Savena, Emilia-Romagna, Italy on Monday, December 19, 1966. Italian World Cup alpine ski racer who won five Olympic medals, including three golds in the slalom and giant slalom events.
Family: He began skiing with his older brother Marco at a young age. Alberto Tomba father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alberto Tomba’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alberto Tomba is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alberto Tomba’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alberto Tomba’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Alberto Tomba zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 55 years old
The Italian skier has been alive for 20,240 days or 485,783 hours. There were precisely 686 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 19, 1966|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Alberto Tomba was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Alberto Tomba’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Winchester Cathedral" by The New Vaudeville Band.
On this day in history:
1776 – Thomas Paine publishes his 1st "American Crisis" essay beginning"These are the times that try men's souls" (date disputed).
1783 – William Pitt the Younger becomes the youngest ever British Prime Minister at age 24.
1932 – British Broadcasting Corp begins transmitting overseas.
1950 – Tibet's Dalai Lama flees Chinese invasion.
1958 – 1st radio broadcast from space, US President Dwight D. Eisenhower Christmas message "to all mankind, America's wish for peace on Earth and goodwill to men everywhere".
5. Alberto Tomba’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alberto Tomba’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Alberto Tomba was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Alberto Tomba’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Alberto Tomba was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Alberto Tomba’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Alberto Tomba’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.