Alec Jeffreys (Geneticist) was born on the 9th of January, 1950. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 7. Alec’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alec Jeffreys below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alec Jeffreys|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Alec Jeffreys, best known for being a Geneticist, was born in England, United Kingdom on Monday, January 9, 1950. Geneticist who contributed to the field of forensic science by developing advanced DNA profiling and fingerprinting methods.
Family: He and his two siblings grew up in Oxford and Luton, England. He married Susan Miles in 1971. Alec Jeffreys father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alec Jeffreys’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alec Jeffreys is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alec Jeffreys’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alec Jeffreys’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Alec Jeffreys zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 73 years old
The British geneticist has been alive for 26,924 days or 646,187 hours. There were precisely 913 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 9, 1950|
|AGE:||73 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Alec Jeffreys was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Alec Jeffreys’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1950, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Alec Jeffreys’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alec Jeffreys’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Alec Jeffreys was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Alec Jeffreys’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Alec Jeffreys was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Alec Jeffreys’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Alec Jeffreys’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.