Aleesha Young (Bodybuilder) was born on the 10th of November, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 7. Aleesha’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aleesha Young below â
|REAL NAME:||Aleesha Young|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Salt Lake City, Utah, USA|
Aleesha Young, best known for being a Bodybuilder, was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA on Saturday, November 10, 1984. IFBB pro bodybuilder who garnered national attention when she won the NPC USA Championships in 2014.
Family: Her father was also a bodybuilder. Her brother plays football and her sister Shaleese plays ice hockey. She has a daughter, Olivia. Aleesha Young father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aleesha Young’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aleesha Young is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aleesha Young’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aleesha Young’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Aleesha Young zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American bodybuilder has been alive for 13,037 days or 312,895 hours. There were precisely 442 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 10, 1984|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Aleesha Young was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Aleesha Young’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated 133,872,578 babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)" by Billy Ocean.
On this day in history:
1619 – René Descartes has the dream that inspires his "Meditations on First Philosophy".
1674 – Dutch formally cede New Netherlands (New York) to the English.
1885 – German engineer Gottlieb Daimler unveils the world's first motorcycle.
5. Aleesha Young’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aleesha Young’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Rat
Aleesha Young was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Aleesha Young’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Aleesha Young was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Aleesha Young’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Aleesha Young’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.