Alejandra Benitez (Fencer) was born on the 7th of July, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 5. Alejandra’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alejandra Benitez below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alejandra Benitez|
Alejandra Benitez, best known for being a Fencer, was born in Venezuela on Monday, July 7, 1980. Fencer who won three bronze medals at the Pan American Championships and represented Venezuela at the 2004, 2008 and 2012 Summer Olympics. From 2013 to 2014, she served as the Minister of Sports for the Venezuelan government.
Family: She married Ricardo Diez in 2011. Alejandra Benitez father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alejandra Benitez’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alejandra Benitez is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alejandra Benitez’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alejandra Benitez’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Alejandra Benitez zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The Venezuelan fencer has been alive for 15,665 days or 375,966 hours. There were precisely 531 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 7, 1980|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Alejandra Benitez was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Alejandra Benitez’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Coming Up" by Paul McCartney.
On this day in history:
5. Alejandra Benitez’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alejandra Benitez’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Alejandra Benitez was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Alejandra Benitez’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Alejandra Benitez was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alejandra Benitez’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Alejandra Benitez’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.