Alejandro Amaya (Bullfighter) was born on the 2nd of August, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 7. Alejandro’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alejandro Amaya below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alejandro Hank Amaya|
Alejandro Amaya, best known for being a Bullfighter, was born in Tijuana, Mexico on Tuesday, August 2, 1977. Mexican matador and celebrity who rose to prominence in the early 2000s.
Family: He married Ana Brenda Contreras in 2012. Alejandro Amaya father’s name is Jorge Hank Rhon and mother Maria Elvia Amaya. We will continue to update details on Alejandro Amaya’s family.
Maria Elvia Amaya
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alejandro Amaya is married Barbara Coppel.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alejandro Amaya’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alejandro Amaya’s zodiac sign is Leo
Alejandro Amaya zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 44 years old
The Mexican bullfighter has been alive for 16,356 days or 392,564 hours. There were precisely 554 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 2, 1977|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Alejandro Amaya was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Alejandro Amaya’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Just Want To Be Your Everything" by Andy Gibb.
On this day in history:
1776 – Formal signing of the US Declaration of Independence by 56 people (date most accepted by modern historians).
1790 – 1st US census conducted, the population was 3,939,214 including 697,624 slaves.
1832 – Battle of Bad Axe, Wisconsin: 1,300 Illinois militia defeat Sauk & Fox Native Americans ending the Black Hawk War in the US.
1858 – Government of India transferred from East India Company to the British Crown.
2018 – Apple becomes the first American public listed company to reach $1 trillion in value.
5. Alejandro Amaya’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alejandro Amaya’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Alejandro Amaya was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Alejandro Amaya’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Alejandro Amaya was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Alejandro Amaya’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Alejandro Amaya’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.