Alejandro Gomez Monteverde (Director) was born on the 13th of July, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 8. Alejandro’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alejandro Gomez Monteverde below ↓
|NAME:||Alejandro Gomez Monteverde|
|REAL NAME:||Jose Alejandro Gomez Monteverde|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico|
Alejandro Gomez Monteverde, best known for being a Director, was born in Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico on Wednesday, July 13, 1977. Mexican film director whose first feature film Bella won the People’s Choice Award at the 2006 Toronto International Film Festival.
Family: He married TV actress and 1996 Miss USA winner Ali Landry. Alejandro Gomez Monteverde father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alejandro Gomez Monteverde’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alejandro Gomez Monteverde is married Ali Landry.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alejandro Gomez Monteverde’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alejandro Gomez Monteverde’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Alejandro Gomez Monteverde zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 44 years old
The Mexican director has been alive for 16,380 days or 393,135 hours. There were precisely 555 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 13, 1977|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Alejandro Gomez Monteverde was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Alejandro Gomez Monteverde’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Da Doo Ron Ron" by Shaun Cassidy.
On this day in history:
1772 – Captain James Cook begins 2nd voyage aboard the Resolution to the South Seas to search for Terra Australis (Southern continent).
1832 – Source of Mississippi River discovered by American geographer Henry Schoolcraft.
1943 – Greatest tank battle in history ends with Russia's defeat of Germany at Kursk, almost 6,000 tanks take part, 2,900 lost by Germany.
1966 – A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada founds the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (Hare Krishna movement) in New York City.
1985 – Live Aid concerts held at both Wembley Stadium (London) and John F. Kennedy Stadium (Philadelphia) raises over $70 million for African famine relief.
5. Alejandro Gomez Monteverde’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alejandro Gomez Monteverde’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Alejandro Gomez Monteverde was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Alejandro Gomez Monteverde’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Alejandro Gomez Monteverde was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Alejandro Gomez Monteverde’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Alejandro Gomez Monteverde’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.