Alenka Gotar (Pop Singer) was born on the 23rd of August, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 1. Alenka’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alenka Gotar below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alenka Gotar|
Alenka Gotar, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Slovenia on Tuesday, August 23, 1977. A competitor in the Eurovision Song Contest whose song Cvet z juga made her the first Slovene to qualify for the grand final.
Family: She was born in Rodica pri Domalah. Alenka Gotar father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alenka Gotar’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alenka Gotar is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alenka Gotar’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alenka Gotar’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Alenka Gotar zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 45 years old
The Slovenian pop singer has been alive for 16,595 days or 398,301 hours. There were precisely 563 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 23, 1977|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Alenka Gotar was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Alenka Gotar’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Best Of My Love" by The Emotions.
On this day in history:
5. Alenka Gotar’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alenka Gotar’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Alenka Gotar was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Alenka Gotar’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Alenka Gotar was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Alenka Gotar’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Alenka Gotar’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.