Alessandro Amantino (Soccer Player) was born on the 1st of August, 1980. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 9. Alessandro’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alessandro Amantino below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alessandro Amantino|
Alessandro Amantino, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Brazil on Friday, August 1, 1980. Brazilian midfielder and winger widely known as Mancini, he played for AS Roma from 2003 to 2008 before spending two seasons with Internazionale. He was a member of the Brazilian national team from 2004 to 2008.
Family: He was born in 1980 in Ipatinga, Brazil. Alessandro Amantino father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alessandro Amantino’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alessandro Amantino is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alessandro Amantino’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alessandro Amantino’s zodiac sign is Leo
Alessandro Amantino zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 42 years old
The Brazilian soccer player has been alive for 15,468 days or 371,253 hours. There were precisely 524 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 1, 1980|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Alessandro Amantino was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Alessandro Amantino’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Magic" by Olivia Newton-John.
On this day in history:
527 – Justinian I becomes the sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
1086 – Results of the Domesday inquiry presented to William the Conqueror in Salisbury (the date of compilation and the Great Domesday are historically contestable).
1774 – Joseph Priestley, English theologian, chemist and author discovers oxygen by isolating it in its gaseous state.
1834 – Slavery abolished throughout the British Empire - Slavery Abolition Act 1833 comes into effect.
1958 – US atomic submarine USS Nautilus begins 1st transit of North Pole "operation Sunshine".
5. Alessandro Amantino’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alessandro Amantino’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Alessandro Amantino was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Alessandro Amantino’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Alessandro Amantino was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alessandro Amantino’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Alessandro Amantino’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.