Alessandro Florenzi (Soccer Player) was born on the 11th of March, 1991. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 7. Alessandro’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alessandro Florenzi below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alessandro Florenzi|
Alessandro Florenzi, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Rome, Italy on Monday, March 11, 1991. Italian international midfielder and defensive back who made his Serie A debut in 2011. He won the Pallone d’Argento after the 2015-2016 season.
Family: He has a brother named Emiliano. Alessandro Florenzi father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alessandro Florenzi’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alessandro Florenzi is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alessandro Florenzi’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alessandro Florenzi’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Alessandro Florenzi zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 31 years old
The Italian soccer player has been alive for 11,389 days or 273,351 hours. There were precisely 386 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 11, 1991|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Alessandro Florenzi was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Alessandro Florenzi’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Someday" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
843 – Icon veneration officially re-instated in Hagia Sophia Cathedral in Constantinople.
1502 – Ismail I, founder of the Safavid dynasty, crowned Shah of Persia (rules till 1524).
1918 – Moscow becomes capital of revolutionary Russia.
1966 – Military coup led by Indonesian General Suharto breaks out.
1985 – Mikhail Gorbachev replaces Konstantin Chernenko as Soviet leader.
5. Alessandro Florenzi’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alessandro Florenzi’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Alessandro Florenzi was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Alessandro Florenzi’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Alessandro Florenzi was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alessandro Florenzi’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Alessandro Florenzi’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.