Alex Bain (Soap Opera Actor) was born on the 25th of November, 2001. He was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 3. Alex’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alex Bain below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alexander Bain|
|PROFESSION:||Soap Opera Actor|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Lancashire, England, UK|
Alex Bain, best known for being a Soap Opera Actor, was born in Lancashire, England, UK on Sunday, November 25, 2001. Best known for his role as Simon Barlow on the popular British soap opera Coronation Street, he began his rise to television fame when he was only six years old.
Family: He has three brothers. Alex Bain father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alex Bain’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alex Bain is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alex Bain’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alex Bain’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Alex Bain zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 21 years old
The English soap opera actor has been alive for 7,864 days or 188,743 hours. There were precisely 267 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 25, 2001|
|AGE:||21 years old|
Alex Bain was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Alex Bain’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,223,412,158 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2001, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Family Affair" by Mary J. Blige.
On this day in history:
5. Alex Bain’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alex Bain’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Alex Bain was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Alex Bain’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation Z
Alex Bain was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Alex Bain’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Alex Bain’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.