Alex Flinn (Young Adult Author) was born on the 23rd of October, 1966. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Alex’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alex Flinn below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alex Flinn|
|PROFESSION:||Young Adult Author|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York, United States|
Alex Flinn, best known for being a Young Adult Author, was born in New York, United States on Sunday, October 23, 1966. Known for her work in the young adult fiction genre, Flinn published eleven books between 2001 and 2012. Her best-known works include Diva, Breaking Point, A Kiss in Time, and Beastly.
Family: She was raised in Long Island, New York and Palmetto Bay, Florida. Her marriage to Eugene Flynn resulted in daughters named Katherine and Meredith. Alex Flinn father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alex Flinn’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alex Flinn is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alex Flinn’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alex Flinn’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Alex Flinn zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 54 years old
The American young adult author has been alive for 19,905 days or 477,727 hours. There were precisely 675 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 23, 1966|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Alex Flinn was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Alex Flinn’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated 118,093,834 babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "96 Tears" by ? (Question Mark) & The Mysterians.
On this day in history:
1942 – During WW II, Britain launches major offensive at El Alamein, Egypt.
1977 – Paleontologist Elso Barghoorn announces discovery of a 3.4-billion year old one-celled fossil, the earliest life form.
1981 – US national debt hits $1 trillion.
5. Alex Flinn’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alex Flinn’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Alex Flinn was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Alex Flinn’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Alex Flinn was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Alex Flinn’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Alex Flinn’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.