Alex Hopp (TikTok Star) was born on the 14th of January, 1999. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 7. Alex’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alex Hopp below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alex Hopp|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Wisconsin, United States|
Alex Hopp, best known for being a TikTok Star, was born in Wisconsin, United States on Thursday, January 14, 1999. American TikTok star who usually posts lip-sync and comedic videos to her alexzandreamarieh account. She has accrued over 110,000 fans on her TikTok page.
Family: She posted a photo with her younger sister to her Instagram in December 2018. Alex Hopp father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alex Hopp’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alex Hopp is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alex Hopp’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alex Hopp’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Alex Hopp zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 24 years old
The American tiktok star has been alive for 9,093 days or 218,238 hours. There were precisely 308 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 14, 1999|
|AGE:||24 years old|
Alex Hopp was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Alex Hopp’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,066,867,391 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1999, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Have You Ever?" by Brandy.
On this day in history:
5. Alex Hopp’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alex Hopp’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Alex Hopp was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Alex Hopp’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Alex Hopp was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alex Hopp’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Alex Hopp’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.