Alex Lowe (TikTok Star) was born on the 10th of February, 2003. He was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 8. Alex’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alex Lowe below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Stewart Alexander “Alex” Lowe|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Dalton, Georgia, USA|
Alex Lowe, best known for being a TikTok Star, was born in Dalton, Georgia, USA on Monday, February 10, 2003. Short form lip sync and dance content creator who developed a fanbase through his itsalexlowe TikTok account. He has gone on to garner a following of more than 600,000 fans on the platform.
Family: He was born in the United States. Alex Lowe father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alex Lowe’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alex Lowe is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alex Lowe’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alex Lowe’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Alex Lowe zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 20 years old
The British tiktok star has been alive for 7,534 days or 180,833 hours. There were precisely 255 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 10, 2003|
|AGE:||20 years old|
Alex Lowe was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Alex Lowe’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,381,408,987 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2003, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "All I Have" by Jennifer Lopez.
On this day in history:
5. Alex Lowe’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alex Lowe’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Alex Lowe was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Alex Lowe’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation Z
Alex Lowe was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Alex Lowe’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Alex Lowe’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.