Alex Rose Wiesel (TV Actress) was born on the 20th of July, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Alex’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alex Rose Wiesel below ↓
|NAME:||Alex Rose Wiesel|
|REAL NAME:||Alexandria Rose Wiesel|
|NICKNAME:||Alex James Brown|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Del Mar, California, USA|
Alex Rose Wiesel, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Del Mar, California, USA on Wednesday, July 20, 1988. Actress who is famous for her guest starring roles across television, including on Hart of Dixie and Two and a Half Men. She made regular appearances on the popular Disney Channel sketch comedy series So Random! in 2011-2012.
Family: She was born and raised in Del Mar, California. Alex Rose Wiesel father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alex Rose Wiesel’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Alexandria Rose Wiesel attended Torrey Pines High School and The American Musical and Dramatic Academy, California State University, Northridge.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alex Rose Wiesel is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alex Rose Wiesel’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alex Rose Wiesel’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Alex Rose Wiesel zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 11,962 days or 287,095 hours. There were precisely 405 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 20, 1988|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Alex Rose Wiesel was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Alex Rose Wiesel’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hold On To The Nights" by Richard Marx.
On this day in history:
1881 – Sioux Indian Chief Sitting Bull, surrenders to US federal troops.
1921 – Congresswoman Alice Mary Robertson becomes the first woman to preside over the floor of US House of Representatives.
1954 – Armistice for Indo-China signed, Vietnam separates into North and South.
5. Alex Rose Wiesel’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alex Rose Wiesel’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Alex Rose Wiesel was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Alex Rose Wiesel’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Alex Rose Wiesel was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alex Rose Wiesel’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Alex Rose Wiesel’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.