Alex Tanguay (Hockey Player) was born on the 21st of November, 1979. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 4. Alex’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alex Tanguay below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alex Tanguay|
Alex Tanguay, best known for being a Hockey Player, was born in Sainte-Justine, Quebec,Canada on Wednesday, November 21, 1979. NHL left wing who was selected 12th overall in the 1998 Draft by the Colorado Avalanche. He scored the Stanley Cup Championship-clinching goal for the Avalanche in game 7 of the 2001 Finals against the New Jersey Devils.
Family: He has a daughter with his wife Helene. Alex Tanguay father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alex Tanguay’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alex Tanguay is married Helene Tanguay.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alex Tanguay’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alex Tanguay’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Alex Tanguay zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 43 years old
The Canadian hockey player has been alive for 15,811 days or 379,473 hours. There were precisely 536 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 21, 1979|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Alex Tanguay was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Alex Tanguay’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)" by Barbra Streisand, Donna Summer.
On this day in history:
5. Alex Tanguay’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alex Tanguay’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Goat
Alex Tanguay was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Alex Tanguay’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Alex Tanguay was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Alex Tanguay’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Alex Tanguay’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.