Alex Watson (Family Member) was born on the 15th of December, 1992. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 3. Alex’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alex Watson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alexander Francis Watson|
|NICKNAME:||Alexander Francis “Alex” Watson, Alex Watson|
|RELIGION:||Anglican / Episcopalian|
Alex Watson, best known for being a Family Member, was born in France on Tuesday, December 15, 1992. British actor and model who played an extra in the first two Harry Potter films.
Family: His sister is British actress Emma Watson, who portrayed Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film franchise. He also has twin half-sisters named Nina and Lucy and a half-brother named Toby. Alex Watson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alex Watson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alex Watson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alex Watson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alex Watson’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Alex Watson zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 28 years old
The British family member has been alive for 10,374 days or 248,983 hours. There were precisely 352 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 15, 1992|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Alex Watson was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Alex Watson’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated 135,687,063 babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
533 – Byzantine general Belisarius defeats the Vandals, under King Gelimer, at the Battle of Ticameron.
1256 – Hulagu Khan captures and destroys Hashshashin stronghold at Alamut, in present-day Iran, part of the Mongol offensive on Islamic southwest Asia.
1488 – Bartolomeu Dias returns to Portugal after becoming 1st known European to sail round the Cape of Good Hope.
5. Alex Watson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alex Watson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Alex Watson was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Alex Watson’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Alex Watson was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alex Watson’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Alex Watson’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.