Alexander Boghossian (Painter) was born on the 22nd of July, 1937. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 4. Alexander’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alexander Boghossian below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Alexander Boghossian|
Alexander Boghossian, best known for being a Painter, was born in Ethiopia on Thursday, July 22, 1937. Armenian-Ethiopian painter and art teacher who became the first contemporary African artist whose work was acquired by the Musee dArt Moderne in Paris.
Family: He fathered two children: Aida Mariam and Edward Addisu. Alexander Boghossian father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alexander Boghossian’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alexander Boghossian is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alexander Boghossian’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alexander Boghossian’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Alexander Boghossian zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 85 years old
The Ethiopian painter has been alive for 31,269 days days or 750,461 hours hours. There were precisely 1,060 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 22, 1937|
|AGE:||85 years old|
Alexander Boghossian was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Alexander Boghossian’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1937, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Alexander Boghossian’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alexander Boghossian’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Ox
Alexander Boghossian was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Alexander Boghossian’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Silent Generation
Alexander Boghossian was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Alexander Boghossian’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Alexander Boghossian’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.