Alexander Piatigorsky (Philosopher) was born on the 30th of January, 1929. He was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 7. Alexander’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alexander Piatigorsky below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Alexander Piatigorsky|
Alexander Piatigorsky, best known for being a Philosopher, was born in Russia on Wednesday, January 30, 1929. Philosopher who was remembered for his exploration of South Asian philosophy and culture.
Family: He was married four separate times and had five children: Galia, Max, Ilya, Veronica, and Anna. Alexander Piatigorsky father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alexander Piatigorsky’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alexander Piatigorsky is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alexander Piatigorsky’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alexander Piatigorsky’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Alexander Piatigorsky zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 91 years old
The Russian, British philosopher has been alive for 33,353 days days or 800,491 hours hours. There were precisely 1,131 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 30, 1929|
|AGE:||91 years old|
Alexander Piatigorsky was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Alexander Piatigorsky’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1929, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1661 – Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England is ritually executed after having been dead for two years.
1815 – Burned US Library of Congress re-established with Thomas Jefferson's 6,500 volumes.
1902 – Britain and Japan sign a treaty after months of negotiating which commits each country to supporting an independent China and Korea, although it acknowledges Japan's'special interest' in Korea.
5. Alexander Piatigorsky’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alexander Piatigorsky’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Alexander Piatigorsky was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Alexander Piatigorsky’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Silent Generation
Alexander Piatigorsky was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Alexander Piatigorsky’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Alexander Piatigorsky’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.