Alexandra Burke (R&B Singer) was born on the 25th of August, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 5. Alexandra’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alexandra Burke below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alexandra Imelda Cecelia Ewan Burke|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Islington, London, England, UK|
Alexandra Burke, best known for being a R&B Singer, was born in Islington, London, England, UK on Thursday, August 25, 1988. English R&B singer who won the British singing competition The X Factor who went on to have a successful solo career.
Family: She is the daughter of 1990s Soul II Soul singer Melissa Bell. Alexandra Burke father’s name is David Burke and mother Melissa Bell. We will continue to update details on Alexandra Burke’s family.
Education: Alexandra Imelda Cecelia Ewan Burke attended Elizabeth Garrett Anderson School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alexandra Burke is dating Josh Ginnelly.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alexandra Burke’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alexandra Burke’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Alexandra Burke zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The British r&b singer has been alive for 11,836 days or 284,068 hours. There were precisely 401 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 25, 1988|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Alexandra Burke was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Alexandra Burke’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Monkey" by George Michael.
On this day in history:
1609 – Galileo demonstrates his 1st telescope to Venetian lawmakers.
1718 – Hundreds of French colonists arrive in Louisiana; New Orleans founded.
1768 – Captain James Cook departs from Plymouth, England, on his first voyage on board the endeavour, bound for the Pacific Ocean.
5. Alexandra Burke’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alexandra Burke’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Alexandra Burke was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Alexandra Burke’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Alexandra Burke was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alexandra Burke’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Alexandra Burke’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.