Alexandra Holden (TV Actress) was born on the 30th of April, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Taurus and her life path number is 4. Alexandra’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alexandra Holden below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alexandra Holden|
|NICKNAME:||Alex, Alexandra Holden|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Northfield, Minnesota, USA|
Alexandra Holden, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Northfield, Minnesota, USA on Saturday, April 30, 1977. Actress who gained popularity by appearing in shows such as Friends and Private Practice.
Family: Her parents are named Kristi and Barry. Alexandra Holden father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alexandra Holden’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alexandra Holden is married Johnny Strong.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alexandra Holden’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alexandra Holden’s zodiac sign is Taurus
Alexandra Holden zodiac sign is a Taurus. Dates of Taurus are April 20 - May 20. People born under the Taurus zodiac sign are often incredibly dedicated, reliable and dependable. Above all things, they value their sense of security and stability. They tend to Steady, driven, tenacious, enduring, persistent, trustworthy, and patient. Although, they can be materialistic, resistant to change, indulgent, possessive, and stubborn.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 45 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 16,715 days or 401,175 hours. There were precisely 567 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 30, 1977|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Alexandra Holden was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Alexandra Holden’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Southern Nights" by Glen Campbell.
On this day in history:
5. Alexandra Holden’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alexandra Holden’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Serpent
Alexandra Holden was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Alexandra Holden’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Alexandra Holden was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Alexandra Holden’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Alexandra Holden’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.