Alexandra Ripley (Novelist) was born on the 8th of January, 1934. She was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Alexandra’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alexandra Ripley below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Alexandra Ripley|
Alexandra Ripley, best known for being a Novelist, was born in South Carolina on Monday, January 8, 1934. American writer known for penning “Scarlett”, the sequel to the classic Gone with the Wind. Her first historical novel “Charleston” was a bestseller.
Family: She married three times. Her last marriage was to John Graham, a college professor. Alexandra Ripley father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alexandra Ripley’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alexandra Ripley is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alexandra Ripley’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alexandra Ripley’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Alexandra Ripley zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 87 years old
The American novelist has been alive for 31,785 days days or 762,862 hours hours. There were precisely 1,077 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 8, 1934|
|AGE:||87 years old|
Alexandra Ripley was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Alexandra Ripley’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1934, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1656 – Oldest surviving commercial newspaper begins (Haarlem, Netherlands).
1790 – 1st US President George Washington delivers 1st state of the union address.
1835 – US national debt is $0 for the first and only time in history.
5. Alexandra Ripley’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alexandra Ripley’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dog
Alexandra Ripley was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Alexandra Ripley’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Silent Generation
Alexandra Ripley was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Alexandra Ripley’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Alexandra Ripley’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.