Alexandra Schardt (TikTok Star) was born on the 24th of September, 2001. He was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 9. Alexandra’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alexandra Schardt below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alexandra Schardt|
Alexandra Schardt, best known for being a TikTok Star, was born in Germany on Monday, September 24, 2001. Muser who’s risen to massive acclaim on TikTok. Her wildly popular shuffle dance videos and lip syncs have won her the coveted crown and a gobsmacking 1.7 million followers.
Family: She’s originally from Germany. Alexandra Schardt father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alexandra Schardt’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alexandra Schardt is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alexandra Schardt’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alexandra Schardt’s zodiac sign is Libra
Alexandra Schardt zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 22 years old
The German tiktok star has been alive for 8,043 days or 193,041 hours. There were precisely 273 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 24, 2001|
|AGE:||22 years old|
Alexandra Schardt was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Alexandra Schardt’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,223,412,158 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2001, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Fallin" by Alicia Keys.
On this day in history:
5. Alexandra Schardt’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alexandra Schardt’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Alexandra Schardt was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Alexandra Schardt’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation Z
Alexandra Schardt was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Alexandra Schardt’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Alexandra Schardt’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.