Alexandre Quintanilha (Biologist) was born on the 9th of August, 1945. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 9. Alexandre’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alexandre Quintanilha below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alexandre Quintanilha|
Alexandre Quintanilha, best known for being a Biologist, was born in Mozambique on Thursday, August 9, 1945. The former director of the Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology at the University of Porto. He spent much of his career working in the biology department of the University of California, Berkeley.
Family: His father was also a prominent scientist and one of the first to study fungi. Alexandre Quintanilha father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alexandre Quintanilha’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alexandre Quintanilha is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alexandre Quintanilha’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alexandre Quintanilha’s zodiac sign is Leo
Alexandre Quintanilha zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 75 years old
The Portuguese biologist has been alive for 27,649 days or 663,592 hours. There were precisely 937 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 9, 1945|
|AGE:||75 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Alexandre Quintanilha was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Alexandre Quintanilha’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1945, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
378 – Battle of Adrianople: Goth army defeats Roman forces under Emperor Valens.
1790 – Robert Gray's Columbia Rediviva returns to Boston after 3 year journey, 1st American ship to circumnavigate the Globe.
1898 – Rudolf Diesel of Germany obtains patent #608,845 for his internal combustion engine, later known as the diesel engine.
5. Alexandre Quintanilha’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alexandre Quintanilha’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Alexandre Quintanilha was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Alexandre Quintanilha’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Alexandre Quintanilha was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Alexandre Quintanilha’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Alexandre Quintanilha’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.