Alexandria Everett (Model) was born on the 22nd of December, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 6. Alexandria’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alexandria Everett below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alexandria Everett|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Huntington Beach, California, USA|
Alexandria Everett, best known for being a Model, was born in Huntington Beach, California, USA on Thursday, December 22, 1988. Fashion model who rose to fame through her time as a contestant on cycles 16 of America’s Next Top Model as well as America’s Next Top Model: All Stars. She is also an actress who appeared in the film Sandbox (2012).
Family: Both of her parents have been married multiple times. Alexandria Everett father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alexandria Everett’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alexandria Everett is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alexandria Everett’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alexandria Everett’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Alexandria Everett zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The American model has been alive for 12,455 days or 298,927 hours. There were precisely 422 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 22, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Alexandria Everett was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Alexandria Everett’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" by Poison.
On this day in history:
5. Alexandria Everett’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alexandria Everett’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Alexandria Everett was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Alexandria Everett’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Alexandria Everett was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alexandria Everett’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Alexandria Everett’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.