Alexi Amarista (Baseball Player) was born on the 6th of April, 1989. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aries and his life path number is 1. Alexi’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alexi Amarista below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alexi Amarista|
Alexi Amarista, best known for being a Baseball Player, was born in Venezuela on Thursday, April 6, 1989. Professional baseball player from Venezuela who began playing for MLB’s San Diego Padres in 2012. He previously played for the AAA team the Salt Lake Bees.
Family: His father died in November 2010. Alexi Amarista father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alexi Amarista’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alexi Amarista is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alexi Amarista’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alexi Amarista’s zodiac sign is Aries
Alexi Amarista zodiac sign is a Aries. Dates of Aries are March 21 - April 19. Those born under the Aries zodiac sign have an exciting and enthusiastic energy. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. They love competition, in all its forms. Although, they can be aggressive, self-centered, pushy, inconsistent, bad-tempered, and selfish.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 33 years old
The Venezuelan baseball player has been alive for 12,356 days or 296,559 hours. There were precisely 419 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 6, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Alexi Amarista was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Alexi Amarista’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Look" by Roxette.
On this day in history:
5. Alexi Amarista’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alexi Amarista’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Serpent
Alexi Amarista was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Alexi Amarista’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Alexi Amarista was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alexi Amarista’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Alexi Amarista’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.