Alexis Jones (Entrepreneur) was born on the 6th of July, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 7. Alexis’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alexis Jones below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alexis Jones|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Austin, Texas, USA|
Alexis Jones, best known for being a Entrepreneur, was born in Austin, Texas, USA on Wednesday, July 6, 1983. Television personality, reality television contestant, author, female empowerment motivational speaker, and entrepreneur, she is best known for creating the I Am That Girl organization and for her participation on CBS’s Survivor.
Family: She was born and raised alongside four older brothers in Austin, Texas. She married Brad Buckman. Alexis Jones father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alexis Jones’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Alexis Jones attended Westlake High School and University of Southern California.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alexis Jones is married Brad Buckman.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alexis Jones’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alexis Jones’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Alexis Jones zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The American entrepreneur has been alive for 13,472 days or 323,350 hours. There were precisely 457 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 6, 1983|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Alexis Jones was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Alexis Jones’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated 131,547,856 babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1348 – Papal bull of Pope Clement VI issued during the Black Death stating Jews not to blame and urging their protection.
1785 – US Congress unanimously resolves the name of US currency to the "dollar" and adopts decimal coinage.
1885 – Louis Pasteur successfully tests an anti-rabies vaccine.
5. Alexis Jones’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alexis Jones’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Alexis Jones was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Alexis Jones’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Alexis Jones was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alexis Jones’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Alexis Jones’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.