Alexis Valdes (Movie Actor) was born on the 16th of August, 1963. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 7. Alexis’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alexis Valdes below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alexis Valdes|
Alexis Valdes, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Cuba on Friday, August 16, 1963. Notable for his performances in such Dominican and Spanish films as, respectively, Arroba (2013) and 90 Millas (2005), he is also recognized for his starring role (as Ivan Montenegro) on the Spanish comedy series Casi Perfectos.
Family: He spent his youth in Havana, Cuba, and relocated to Spain during the 1990s and to Miami, Florida, U.S.A. in the early 2000s. Alexis Valdes father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alexis Valdes’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alexis Valdes is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alexis Valdes’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alexis Valdes’s zodiac sign is Leo
Alexis Valdes zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 56 years old
The Cuban movie actor has been alive for 20,742 days or 497,831 hours. There were precisely 703 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 16, 1963|
|AGE:||56 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Alexis Valdes was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Alexis Valdes’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated 113,464,323 babies born throughout the world in 1963, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Fingertips - Pt 2" by Little Stevie Wonder.
On this day in history:
1896 – Gold first discovered in Klondike, found at Bonanza Creek, Alaska by George Carmack.
1930 – 1st British Empire Games open in Hamilton, Canada.
1945 – Puyi, the last Chinese Emperor and ruler of Manchukuo is captured by Soviet troops.
5. Alexis Valdes’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alexis Valdes’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Alexis Valdes was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Alexis Valdes’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Alexis Valdes was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Alexis Valdes’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Alexis Valdes’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.