Alfred Conrad (Teacher) was born on the 2nd of January, 1924. He was born in 1920s, in G.I. Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 1. Alfred’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alfred Conrad below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Alfred Conrad|
Alfred Conrad, best known for being a Teacher, was born in New York on Wednesday, January 2, 1924. An economist and Harvard professor who applied statistics to the Civil War.
Family: He was married to the poet Adrienne Rich from 1953-1970. Alfred Conrad father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alfred Conrad’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alfred Conrad is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alfred Conrad’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alfred Conrad’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Alfred Conrad zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 96 years old
The American teacher has been alive for 35,207 days days or 844,986 hours hours. There were precisely 1,193 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 2, 1924|
|AGE:||96 years old|
Alfred Conrad was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Alfred Conrad’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1924, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
366 – The Alamanni cross the frozen Rhine River in large numbers, invading the Roman Empire.
1492 – Muhammad XII. (Boabdil) last Nasird ruler of Moorish fortress Alhambra surrenders to the Catholic Monarchs.
1570 – Tsar Ivan the Terrible's march to Novgorod begins.
5. Alfred Conrad’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alfred Conrad’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rat
Alfred Conrad was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Alfred Conrad’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. G.I. Generation
Alfred Conrad was born in the middle of G.I. Generation.
9. Alfred Conrad’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Alfred Conrad’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.