Alfredo Gatica (Soap Opera Actor) was born on the 8th of February, 1989. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 1. Alfredo’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alfredo Gatica below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alfredo Gatica|
|PROFESSION:||Soap Opera Actor|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Mexico City, Mexico|
Alfredo Gatica, best known for being a Soap Opera Actor, was born in Mexico City, Mexico on Wednesday, February 8, 1989. Mexican actor who came to fame playing Abdul on the series De Que Te Quiero, Te Quiero from 2013 to 2014. He was later cast on the popular telenovela La Vecina.
Family: His uncle is actor Luis Gatica. Alfredo Gatica father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alfredo Gatica’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alfredo Gatica is dating María del Carmen Felix.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alfredo Gatica’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alfredo Gatica’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Alfredo Gatica zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The Mexican soap opera actor has been alive for 12,714 days or 305,157 hours. There were precisely 431 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 8, 1989|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Alfredo Gatica was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Alfredo Gatica’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Straight Up" by Paula Abdul.
On this day in history:
5. Alfredo Gatica’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alfredo Gatica’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Alfredo Gatica was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Alfredo Gatica’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Alfredo Gatica was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alfredo Gatica’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Alfredo Gatica’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.