Ali Tamposi (Songwriter) was born on the 17th of November, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Ali’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ali Tamposi below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ali Tamposi|
|BIRTHPLACE:||West Palm Beach, Florida, USA|
Ali Tamposi, best known for being a Songwriter, was born in West Palm Beach, Florida, USA on Friday, November 17, 1989. Songwriter who has lent her talents to chart-topping hits like Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger” and DJ Snake’s “Let Me Love You (feat. Justin Bieber )” She is also known for her appearances as a vocal coach and mentor on The X Factor.
Family: She is the granddaughter of real estate mogul Samuel A. Tamposi. Ali Tamposi father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ali Tamposi’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ali Tamposi is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ali Tamposi’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ali Tamposi’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Ali Tamposi zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The American songwriter has been alive for 11,150 days or 267,603 hours. There were precisely 378 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 17, 1989|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Ali Tamposi was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Ali Tamposi’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated 138,969,301 babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "When I See You Smile" by Bad English.
On this day in history:
1558 – Elizabeth I aged 25 ascends English throne upon death of her half sister Queen "Bloody" Mary.
1800 – Congress holds its 1st session in Washington D.C. in an incomplete Capitol Building.
1831 – Ecuador and Venezuela separated from Greater Colombia.
5. Ali Tamposi’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ali Tamposi’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Ali Tamposi was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Ali Tamposi’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Ali Tamposi was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ali Tamposi’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Ali Tamposi’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.