Alice Barbier (Instagram Star) was born on the 27th of October, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Alice’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alice Barbier below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alice Barbier|
Alice Barbier, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in France on Friday, October 27, 1989. Social media influencer who rose to fame as asos_alice on Instagram. She’s best known for her personal styling and fashion posts for retailer ASOS.
Family: She hails from Paris, France. Alice Barbier father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alice Barbier’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alice Barbier is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alice Barbier’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alice Barbier’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Alice Barbier zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The instagram star has been alive for 11,174 days or 268,176 hours. There were precisely 379 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 27, 1989|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Alice Barbier was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Alice Barbier’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated 138,969,301 babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Miss You Much" by Janet Jackson.
On this day in history:
312 – Roman Emperor Constantine the Great is said to have received his famous Vision of the Cross.
1795 – Pinckney's Treaty [Treaty of San Lorenzo] signed by Spain and US, establishing the southern boundary of the US and giving Americans right to navigate the Mississippi River.
1962 – Black Saturday - Russian nuclear missile crisis in Cuba.
5. Alice Barbier’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alice Barbier’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Alice Barbier was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Alice Barbier’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Alice Barbier was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alice Barbier’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Alice Barbier’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.