Alice Evans (TV Actress) was born on the 2nd of August, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 1. Alice’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alice Evans below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alice Evans|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Bristol, England, UK|
Alice Evans, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Bristol, England, UK on Monday, August 2, 1971. British actress who has appeared in popular series such as CSI: Miami and Best of Both Worlds.
Family: She formerly dated Pablo Picasso’s grandson. Alice Evans father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alice Evans’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alice Evans is married Ioan Gruffudd.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alice Evans’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alice Evans’s zodiac sign is Leo
Alice Evans zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The British tv actress has been alive for 18,255 days or 438,134 hours. There were precisely 619 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 2, 1971|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Alice Evans was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Alice Evans’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated 121,818,445 babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Can You Mend A Broken Heart" by Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
1776 – Formal signing of the US Declaration of Independence by 56 people (date most accepted by modern historians).
1790 – 1st US census conducted, the population was 3,939,214 including 697,624 slaves.
1832 – Battle of Bad Axe, Wisconsin: 1,300 Illinois militia defeat Sauk & Fox Native Americans ending the Black Hawk War in the US.
5. Alice Evans’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alice Evans’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Alice Evans was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Alice Evans’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Alice Evans was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Alice Evans’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Alice Evans’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.