Alice Ustinova (Makeup Artist) was born on the 17th of February, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 4. Alice’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alice Ustinova below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alice Ustinova|
Alice Ustinova, best known for being a Makeup Artist, was born in Canada on Monday, February 17, 1992. Makeup artist and stylist who became known for her relationship with recording artist The Weeknd.
Family: She is from Toronto, Canada. She dated The Weeknd until 2012. Alice Ustinova father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alice Ustinova’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alice Ustinova is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alice Ustinova’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alice Ustinova’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Alice Ustinova zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 28 years old
The Canadian makeup artist has been alive for 10,330 days or 247,943 hours. There were precisely 350 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 17, 1992|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Alice Ustinova was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Alice Ustinova’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated 135,687,063 babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred.
On this day in history:
1568 – Holy Roman Emperor Maximilian II agrees to pay tribute to the Ottoman Empire for peace.
1865 – Columbia, South Carolina, burns down during American Civil War.
1876 – Sardines first canned by Julius Wolff in Eastport, Maine.
5. Alice Ustinova’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alice Ustinova’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Alice Ustinova was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Alice Ustinova’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Alice Ustinova was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alice Ustinova’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Alice Ustinova’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.