Alisha Abdullah (Race Car Driver) was born on the 24th of July, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 4. Alisha’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alisha Abdullah below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alisha Abdullah|
|PROFESSION:||Race Car Driver|
Alisha Abdullah, best known for being a Race Car Driver, was born in Chennai, India on Monday, July 24, 1989. Race car and race motorcycle driver who gained fame as India’s first female national racing champion. She has a huge fanbase and has 80,000 followers on Instagram.
Family: She married Vell Naveen Devanraj in 2016. Alisha Abdullah father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alisha Abdullah’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alisha Abdullah is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alisha Abdullah’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alisha Abdullah’s zodiac sign is Leo
Alisha Abdullah zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The Indian race car driver has been alive for 11,391 days or 273,405 hours. There were precisely 386 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 24, 1989|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Alisha Abdullah was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Alisha Abdullah’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated 138,969,301 babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Toy Soldiers" by Martika.
On this day in history:
1534 – Jacques Cartier lands in Canada, claims it for France.
1567 – Mary Queen of Scots is forced to abdicate; her 1-year-old son becomes King James VI of Scots.
1832 – Benjamin Bonneville leads the first wagon train across the Rocky Mountains by Wyoming's South Pass.
5. Alisha Abdullah’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alisha Abdullah’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Alisha Abdullah was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Alisha Abdullah’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Alisha Abdullah was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alisha Abdullah’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Alisha Abdullah’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.