Alison King (TV Actress) was born on the 3rd of March, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 8. Alison’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alison King below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alison King|
|NICKNAME:||Alison Becker, Alison Helene Becker, Al|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Leicester, Leicestershire, England, UK|
Alison King, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Leicester, Leicestershire, England, UK on Saturday, March 3, 1973. Played Carla Connor on the BBC drama Coronation Street. Her acting won her a British Soap Award for Best Actress in 2012.
Family: She previously dated Coronation Street actor Philip Middlemiss for five years. She has a daughter named Daisy with sound technician Adam Huckett. In 2016, she began dating Paul Slavin. Alison King father’s name is Alex King and mother June King. We will continue to update details on Alison King’s family.
Education: Alison King attended South Charnwood High School and Groby Community College.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alison King is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alison King’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alison King’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Alison King zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The British tv actress has been alive for 18,179 days or 436,296 hours. There were precisely 616 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 3, 1973|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Alison King was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Alison King’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Killing Me Softly With His Song" by Roberta Flack.
On this day in history:
5. Alison King’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alison King’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Alison King was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Alison King’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Alison King was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Alison King’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Alison King’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.