Alison Smith (Radio Host) was born on the 22nd of August, 1954. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 4. Alison’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alison Smith below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alison Smith|
Alison Smith, best known for being a Radio Host, was born in Canada on Sunday, August 22, 1954. Canadian journalist in television and radio who was a Washington correspondent for CBC Television from 2005 to 2009.
Family: Her father, Bruce Smith, worked as a guidance counselor while she was growing up. Alison Smith father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alison Smith’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alison Smith is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alison Smith’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alison Smith’s zodiac sign is Leo
Alison Smith zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 65 years old
The American radio host has been alive for 24,024 days or 576,576 hours. There were precisely 814 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 22, 1954|
|AGE:||65 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Alison Smith was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Alison Smith’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,724,302,468 and there were an estimated 98,513,524 babies born throughout the world in 1954, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1485 – Battle of Bosworth Field - Henry Tudor's forces defeat English King Richard III during last battle in the Wars of the Roses.
1639 – Madras (now Chennai), India, founded by the British East India Company on sliver of land bought from local Nayak rulers.
1642 – Civil War in England began between Royalists & Parliament.
5. Alison Smith’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alison Smith’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Alison Smith was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Alison Smith’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Alison Smith was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Alison Smith’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Alison Smith’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.