Alissa White-Gluz (Metal Singer) was born on the 31st of July, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 7. Alissa’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alissa White-Gluz below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alissa White-Gluz|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
Alissa White-Gluz, best known for being a Metal Singer, was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on Wednesday, July 31, 1985. Vocalist for Canadian melodic deathcore band The Agonist. She was dubbed one of “the hottest chicks in metal” for Revolver magazine’s July 2007 issue and one of the 25 Top Women in Metal by Metalholic magazine.
Family: She was raised vegetarian and later became a vegan. Alissa White-Gluz father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alissa White-Gluz’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alissa White-Gluz is dating Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alissa White-Gluz’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alissa White-Gluz’s zodiac sign is Leo
Alissa White-Gluz zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The Canadian metal singer has been alive for 13,255 days or 318,135 hours. There were precisely 449 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 31, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Alissa White-Gluz was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Alissa White-Gluz’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Shout" by Tears For Fears.
On this day in history:
1620 – Pilgrim Fathers depart Leiden for England before heading to America.
1917 – 3rd Battle of Ypres (Passchendaele) begins.
1961 – Israel welcomes its one millionth immigrant.
5. Alissa White-Gluz’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alissa White-Gluz’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Alissa White-Gluz was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Alissa White-Gluz’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Alissa White-Gluz was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alissa White-Gluz’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Alissa White-Gluz’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.