Allan Holdsworth (Guitarist) was born on the 6th of August, 1946. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 7. Allan’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Allan Holdsworth below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Allan Holdsworth|
Allan Holdsworth, best known for being a Guitarist, was born in England on Tuesday, August 6, 1946. Jazz and rock fusion guitarist who released twelve solo albums and who worked with groups like Soft Machine.
Family: He became a grandfather in 2010. Allan Holdsworth father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Allan Holdsworth’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Allan Holdsworth is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Allan Holdsworth’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Allan Holdsworth’s zodiac sign is Leo
Allan Holdsworth zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 76 years old
The English guitarist has been alive for 27,991 days days or 671,794 hours hours. There were precisely 949 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 6, 1946|
|AGE:||76 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Allan Holdsworth was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Allan Holdsworth’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1946, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Allan Holdsworth’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Allan Holdsworth’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dog
Allan Holdsworth was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Allan Holdsworth’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Allan Holdsworth was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Allan Holdsworth’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Allan Holdsworth’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.