Alley Baggett (Model) was born on the 14th of July, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 5. Alley’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alley Baggett below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alley Baggett|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Texas, United States|
Alley Baggett, best known for being a Model, was born in Texas, United States on Saturday, July 14, 1973. American glamour model who has appeared on twelve Playboy Magazine covers and on the cover of Playboy’s Book of Lingerie in 1996.
Family: She grew up with her family in Houston, Texas. Alley Baggett father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alley Baggett’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alley Baggett is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alley Baggett’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alley Baggett’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Alley Baggett zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 46 years old
The American model has been alive for 17,120 days or 410,889 hours. There were precisely 580 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 14, 1973|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Alley Baggett was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Alley Baggett’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated 121,831,979 babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Will It Go Round In Circles" by Billy Preston.
On this day in history:
1789 – Bastille Day - the French Revolution begins with the fall of the Bastille Prison.
1798 – US Sedition Act prohibits "false, scandalous & malicious" writing against government.
1850 – 1st public demonstration of ice made by refrigeration by Florida physician John Gorrie.
5. Alley Baggett’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alley Baggett’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Alley Baggett was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Alley Baggett’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Alley Baggett was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Alley Baggett’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Alley Baggett’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.