Allison Harvard (Model) was born on the 8th of January, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Allison’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Allison Harvard below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Allison Elizabeth Harvard|
|NICKNAME:||Creepy Chan, Allicat|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Houston, Texas, USA|
Allison Harvard, best known for being a Model, was born in Houston, Texas, USA on Friday, January 8, 1988. Dark-eyed model who is best known for finishing second on Cycle 12 of America’s Next Top Model and America’s Next Top Model: All-Stars.
Family: She grew up with her sister, who also worked as a model. She began dating Jeremy Burke in 2014. Allison Harvard father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Allison Harvard’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Allison Elizabeth Harvard attended Klein High School and University of New Orleans.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Allison Harvard is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Allison Harvard’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Allison Harvard’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Allison Harvard zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American model has been alive for 12,861 days or 308,679 hours. There were precisely 436 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 8, 1988|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Allison Harvard was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Allison Harvard’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "So Emotional" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
5. Allison Harvard’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Allison Harvard’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Allison Harvard was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Allison Harvard’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Allison Harvard was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Allison Harvard’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Allison Harvard’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.