Allison Janney (TV Actress) was born on the 19th of November, 1959. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Allison’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Allison Janney below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Allison Brooks Janney|
|NICKNAME:||Allison Brooks Janney, Allison Janney|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
Allison Janney, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Boston, Massachusetts, USA on Thursday, November 19, 1959. Played C.J. Cregg on the show The West Wing and began starring in the show Mom in 2013. She also voices characters in Finding Nemo and Minions and has played memorable roles in such films as The Duff, Hairspray, Juno, American Beauty, Spy and The Help.
Family: She has two brothers named Hal and Jay. In 2012 she entered into a relationship with Philip Joncas. Allison Janney father’s name is Jervis Spencer Janney, Jr. and mother Macy Brooks Putnam. We will continue to update details on Allison Janney’s family.
Macy Brooks Putnam
Education: Allison Brooks Janney attended Kenyon College in Gambier, Ohio.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Allison Janney is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Allison Janney’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Allison Janney’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Allison Janney zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 63 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 23,320 days or 559,698 hours. There were precisely 791 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 19, 1959|
|AGE:||63 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Allison Janney was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Allison Janney’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,977,824,686 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1959, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Mack The Knife" by Bobby Darin.
On this day in history:
5. Allison Janney’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Allison Janney’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Allison Janney was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Allison Janney’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Allison Janney was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Allison Janney’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Allison Janney’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.