Ally Brooke (Pop Singer) was born on the 7th of July, 1993. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 9. Ally’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ally Brooke below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Allyson Brooke Hernadez|
|NICKNAME:||Ally, AllyCat, Rudolph, Ally Brooke|
|BIRTHPLACE:||San Antonio, Texas, USA|
Ally Brooke, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in San Antonio, Texas, USA on Wednesday, July 7, 1993. Powerful vocalist known as the “little big sister” of the five piece girl group Fifth Harmony who debuted on the second season of The X Factor, finishing in third place.
Family: She is the daughter of Jerry and Patricia Hernandez and has a brother named Brandon. She was born six weeks prematurely and weighed only 1 pound, 14 ounces. Ally Brooke father’s name is Jerry Hernandez and mother Patricia Hernandez. We will continue to update details on Ally Brooke’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ally Brooke is dating Will Bracey.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ally Brooke’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ally Brooke’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Ally Brooke zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 29 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 10,915 days or 261,983 hours. There were precisely 370 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 7, 1993|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Ally Brooke was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Ally Brooke’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,588,094,837 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1993, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Weak" by SWV.
On this day in history:
5. Ally Brooke’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ally Brooke’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Ally Brooke was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Ally Brooke’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Ally Brooke was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ally Brooke’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Ally Brooke’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.