Alvaro Pereira (Soccer Player) was born on the 28th of November, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 8. Alvaro’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alvaro Pereira below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alvaro Pereira|
Alvaro Pereira, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Montevideo, Uruguay on Thursday, November 28, 1985. Wingback who joined Internazionale in 2012 after spending three years with Porto. He became a member of the Uruguayan national team in 2008.
Family: He was born in Montevideo, Uruguay. Alvaro Pereira father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alvaro Pereira’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alvaro Pereira is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alvaro Pereira’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alvaro Pereira’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Alvaro Pereira zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The Uruguayan soccer player has been alive for 13,576 days or 325,844 hours. There were precisely 460 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 28, 1985|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Alvaro Pereira was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Alvaro Pereira’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Separate Lives" by Phil Collins and Marilyn Martin.
On this day in history:
5. Alvaro Pereira’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alvaro Pereira’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Alvaro Pereira was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Alvaro Pereira’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Alvaro Pereira was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alvaro Pereira’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Alvaro Pereira’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.