Alvin Zhou (Chef) was born on the 13th of August, 1995. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 9. Alvin’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alvin Zhou below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Alvin Zhou|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Fremont, California, USA|
Alvin Zhou, best known for being a Chef, was born in Fremont, California, USA on Sunday, August 13, 1995. Californian cook who is known for his recipes and abstract food creations. In 2015, he became the food video producer for Buzzfeed’s Tasty .
Family: When he was 15 years old, his mother moved to China to take care of his grandfather. He fed his family in her absence. Alvin Zhou father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alvin Zhou’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alvin Zhou is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alvin Zhou’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alvin Zhou’s zodiac sign is Leo
Alvin Zhou zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 26 years old
The American chef has been alive for 9,515 days or 228,374 hours. There were precisely 323 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 13, 1995|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Alvin Zhou was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Alvin Zhou’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,751,474,416 and there were an estimated 132,063,047 babies born throughout the world in 1995, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Waterfalls" by TLC.
On this day in history:
1521 – Spanish conquistadors under Hernán Cortés capture Aztec Emperor Cuauhtémoc in Tenochtitlan marking the end of the Aztec Empire.
1536 – Buddhist monks from Ky?to's Enryaku Temple set fire to 21 Nichiren temples throughout Kyoto in the Tenbun Hokke Disturbance. (Traditional Japanese date: July 27, 1536)..
1642 – Dutch astronomer Christiaan Huygens discovers Martian south polar cap.
5. Alvin Zhou’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alvin Zhou’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Alvin Zhou was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Alvin Zhou’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Alvin Zhou was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alvin Zhou’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Alvin Zhou’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.