Alyssa Edwards (Reality Star) was born on the 16th of January, 1980. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 8. Alyssa’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alyssa Edwards below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alyssa Edwards|
Alyssa Edwards, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Mesquite, TX on Wednesday, January 16, 1980. Drag performer as well as dance teacher who gained fame on the 5th season of RuPaul’s Drag Race. He joined RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars in 2016.
Family: He is from Mesquite, Texas and his real name is Justin Johnson. His mother was Sherrie Johnson. Alyssa Edwards father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alyssa Edwards’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alyssa Edwards is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alyssa Edwards’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alyssa Edwards’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Alyssa Edwards zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 41 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 15,129 days or 363,096 hours. There were precisely 513 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 16, 1980|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Alyssa Edwards was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Alyssa Edwards’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Rock With You" by Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
1412 – The Medici family is appointed official banker of the Papacy.
1547 – Ivan IV the Terrible (17) crowns himself first tsar of Moscow.
1605 – The first edition of "El ingenioso hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha" (Book One of Don Quixote) by Miguel de Cervantes is published in Madrid.
5. Alyssa Edwards’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alyssa Edwards’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Alyssa Edwards was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Alyssa Edwards’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Alyssa Edwards was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alyssa Edwards’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Alyssa Edwards’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.