Alyssa Miller (Model) was born on the 4th of July, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 3. Alyssa’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alyssa Miller below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alyssa Elaine Miller|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Alyssa Miller, best known for being a Model, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Wednesday, July 4, 1990. Fashion model who has shot for Vogue, Elle, and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. She has also modeled for companies like Guess and Victoria’s Secret.
Family: She began a relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal in 2013. The duo separated in 2014. She has several siblings. Alyssa Miller father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alyssa Miller’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alyssa Miller is married Cam Avery.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alyssa Miller’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alyssa Miller’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Alyssa Miller zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The American model has been alive for 11,037 days or 264,911 hours. There were precisely 374 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 4, 1990|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Alyssa Miller was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Alyssa Miller’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated 138,233,475 babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Step By Step" by New Kids On The Block.
On this day in history:
1776 – US Congress proclaims the Declaration of Independence and independence from Britain.
1785 – James Hutton, geologist, publicly reads an abstract of his theory of uniformitarianism for the first time at the meeting of the Royal Society of Edinburgh.
1803 – The Louisiana Purchase is announced to the American people by President Thomas Jefferson.
5. Alyssa Miller’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alyssa Miller’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Alyssa Miller was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Alyssa Miller’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Alyssa Miller was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Alyssa Miller’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Alyssa Miller’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.