Amanda Clapham (Soap Opera Actress) was born on the 16th of November, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Amanda’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Amanda Clapham below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Amanda Dawn Clapham|
|NICKNAME:||Amanda Clapham, Amanda Don Clapham|
|PROFESSION:||Soap Opera Actress|
Amanda Clapham, best known for being a Soap Opera Actress, was born in Manchester, England on Sunday, November 16, 1997. Famous for her role as Holly Cunningham on the popular British soap opera Hollyoaks, she made her debut on the show in 2013.
Family: She grew up in Manchester, England. Amanda Clapham father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Amanda Clapham’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Amanda Clapham is dating Alfie Browne-Sykes.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Amanda Clapham’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Amanda Clapham’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Amanda Clapham zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 23 years old
The British soap opera actress has been alive for 8,685 days or 208,455 hours. There were precisely 294 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1997|
|AGE:||23 years old|
Amanda Clapham was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Amanda Clapham’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated 130,906,795 babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Candle In The Wind 1997/Something About The Way You Look Tonight" by Elton John.
On this day in history:
534 – Second and final revision of the Codex Justinianus published.
1532 – Francisco Pizarro captures Inca Emperor Atahualpa after a surprise ambush at Cajamarca.
1776 – British troops capture Fort Washington during American Revolution.
5. Amanda Clapham’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Amanda Clapham’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Ox
Amanda Clapham was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Amanda Clapham’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Amanda Clapham was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Amanda Clapham’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Amanda Clapham’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.